The GD7000 Glass Dryer New standard of efficiency, with drying times shorter than ever
Request the GD7000 brochure
Designed for medium and large-scale glass finishing projects, the GD7000 is our flagship paint dryer. Automatic detection, simple installation and easy maintenance – everything you need for superb results. Energy-efficient and cost effective, this size friendly glass paint dryer fits anywhere on your factory.
The GD7000 advantages & features:
- Quality IR (infrared) elements specifically tailored to fit various painting materials.
- IR layout matching actual glass width, providing for accurate heat application with no energy loss.
- Separate temperature controls for each heating zone – simple to use and adjust.
- Built-in gas exhaust system, significantly improving the drying process.
- Advanced cooling module, facilitating further procedures without delay.
- Quick touch-and-go installation and operation.
- Simple and economic maintenance.
- Low energy consumption - total power in use 18kW
- High production capacity – shorter time, greater profits.
- Compatible with Goldglass Lift Master vertical glass accumulator and M.R.C-2350-CI/ M.R.C-2850-M glass painting machine
GD7000 is fully interfaced with the M.R.C-2350-CI/M.R.C-2850-M, so if you are already enjoying our top notch painting machine, GD7000 will only enhance your overall finishing process to perfection. However, GD7000 can be purchased as a stand-alone as well, as it is easily adaptable to any existing painting machine.
Get yourself the new GD7000 and find out how one wise decision can provide you with increased drying power and a higher quality finished product – while cutting down your power bills and introducing you to a new standard of efficiency, with drying times shorter than ever.
The Complete Goldglass Production Line