The M.R.C-2350-CI/2850-M A revolutionary glass painting machine
The M.R.C-2350-CI/2850-M is a revolutionary painting machine that is literally changing the world of glass finishing. While former generations of glass painting machines evolved out of painting equipment that was originally designated for other materials, like wood, and had to be sufficiently – or insufficiently – adjusted to the special characteristics of glass, M.R.C-2350-CI/2850-M was built from the start with the sole purpose of creating the perfect glass painting machine. As a result, it is the most advanced, economic and efficient product in the market today.
The M.R.C-2850-M is the new modular version, Gold painting for larger, heavier and wider projects. Just as economic, with the same easy to use interface, as the M.R.C-2350-CI. Comprised of three separate, integrating units, this modular machine is bound to make your work easier.
The M.R.C-2350-CI/2850-M advantages & features:
- A single color gun that guarantees uniform color and prevents uneven coverage.
- Full compatibility with all paint types (organic or ceramic).
- Glass detecting system, ensuring edge-to-edge painting - no color is wasted.
- Quick installation: M.R.C-2350-CI/2850-M can be fully utilized and running within a few days only!
- Simple operation: operators’ training is short, failures and malfunctions are reduced to the minimum. Accordingly, maintenance is easy and economical.
- An automatic cleaning system which allows for optimized performance - colors can be switched within minutes - and protects workers from exposure to hazardous materials. No more lengthy cleaning routines and gallons of polluting detergents!
- Low energy consumption - saves money and further damage to the environment.
- Dimensions and mobility: unlike other “monsters” in the market, this compact machine can be fitted wherever it’s needed, and easily mobilized according to your changing requirements.
- High production capacity – saving time, enhancing profits.
NEW FEATURE Frame Coating
Full control via cutting-edge PLC technology: Our advanced technology is controllable through a PLC full graphic soft-touch 7-inch screen, thus turning the glass back painting procedure into an easy to handle, high consistency, high-quality process. In addition, the PLC touch screen translates into all languages.
Clean work environment
Easy to handle operation and maintenance: Goldglass recently introduced a new automatic cleaning system which cleans all excess paint within a few minutes, thus making the machine ready to paint a new color in virtually no time at all. The M.R.C 2350-CI/2850-M is always clean, while operating the machine is easy and readily available for multiple operators.
Environmentally-friendly, easy to handle glass back painting: The M.R.C. 2350-CI/2850-M works in extremely clean fashion. Due to an integrated extraction system that removes fumes into a dust collector unit, the machine can be placed anywhere in the factory, with absolutely no need for a clean room and operator masks.
Speed and capacity increase: The M.R.C. 2350-CI/2850-M contains a new system for back painting flat glass, which can replace the hand painting method through advanced automation technology. Paint quality is controlled using the machine's high performance spray gun, while the spread and coverage of the painted glass is controllable via automatic speed adjustment and the belt conveyor system's pace range. In addition, the M.R.C. 2350-CI/2850-M saves a lot of paint due to very low paint consumption. The machine's automatic shape detection ensures glass painting only where needed (no spraying over pre-cut holes, for example) without any unnecessary paint waste.
Full organic and ceramic color spectrum: Market demands require a high degree of flexibility, as a basis for custom made order requests for painted glass. Due to Goldglass dual paint container technology, alteration between colors takes roughly five minutes. The Goldglass M.R.C 2350-CI/2850-M handles a full color spectrum for all spray suitable paints, thus allowing glass painting with any available organic or ceramic paint.
All of these features make the M.R.C-2350-CI/2850-M a proven ROI record breaker - no other painting machine will make your investment worthwhile in less than a year. It is not luxury, it’s a necessity - whether you are a small glass finishing business or a large industrial enterprise, M.R.C-2350-CI/2850-M is bound to be the most valuable asset on your production floor. In this increasingly competitive glass processing world, you just cannot afford to stay behind.